I discovered CrossFit in 2007, and I have been doing CrossFit ever since, in one form or another. CrossFit introduced me to much more effective and useful forms of training. Along the way, I discovered a new found appreciation for the sports of Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and Gymnastics, and the benefits that could be gained from these forms of training.
I love helping all kinds of people reach their goals and seeing people achieve things they never thought possible. Knowing I had a part in helping them is one of the greatest things I get to experience in life.
I tailor training to focus on your goals and what you want to achieve. Whether it's becoming healthier and fitter, looking good naked, or pursuing athletic performance, I can help you reach your goals faster.
My experience includes:
- Training others since 2009
- CrossFit Level One Certification
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certification
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Certification
- USAW Level 1 Sport Performance Coach Certification
- 2012 American Open Weightlifting Championship Competitor
- Competitive experience in Wrestling(high school), Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and CrossFit
- Numerous clinics and seminars on nutrition, mobility work, olympic weightlifting, and more.